With computer troubles, this hasn't been up in a few weeks. But since this goes with the last Mail Chimp sent out and since few wrote for that newsletter, here is the link. :)
I should be back on schedule with this next week and the prompts will be delivered in Sunday's email as they once were. Thanks for your patience! <3 br="">
Word! Writing Challenge Blog HopWord of the Week: Captious
1. marked by an often ill-natured inclination to stress faults and raise objections
2. calculated to confuse, entrap, or entangle in argument
1. to affirm or declare positively or earnestly
Take the vocabulary word presented and build a written piece, highlighting the word within the post so we can see it when we all come visit. :)
(It would be greatly appreciated if all posts could be kept within PG guidelines. If they exceed these, please asterick when linking up the post)Then,
Link up below!
for those who want to go the extra step
5. Post your link to Twitter with any of the following hashtags:#Word!
6. Post your link to the Hidden Valley Events Wall set up weekly for each hop.
7. Post the blog hop button below, to your post. I appreciate the link-back love. :)
Happy writing :)